Tenga Flip Hole Masturbator
A Bounding Squeeze From Star-Shaped Details!
A strong squeeze is delivered from the firm passage of edges.
The stronger elastomer provides a rebounding sensation from its walls.
Envelop yourself in a maze of planes and edges for a strong, smooth sensation.
TENGA’s pioneering FLIP-Style revolutionizes masturbation. Cutting-edge molding technology creates a variety of sensations, and the FLIP-Style means they’re always hygienic.
Tenga Flip Hole is available in White, Silver, Red and Black.
Tenga Flip Hole F.A.Q.
- Is the FLIP HOLE reusable?
- A: Yes! With proper washing and care, the FLIP HOLE is reusable. Please note that product longevity may vary in accordance with methods and strength of use, lubricant choice, cleaning and storage methods, and overall maintenance. For best results, use TENGA HOLE LOTION and always follow care instructions.
- Q: Is the FLIP HOLE electronic?
- A: The FLIP HOLE is not electronic and may be enjoyed manually.
- Q: What is different about each FLIP HOLE?
- A: Each of the FLIP HOLEs contain a completely different internal structure that provide a completely unique sensation, with a different material firmness to suit the experience. Please check each FLIP HOLE product page to see photos of the internal designs and read more about each item.
- Q: How should I wash the FLIP HOLE?
- A: 1) Remove the Slide Cap and flip the item open. 2) Wash under running lukewarm water. 3) Place on the Slide Cap to air dry. 4) Once completely dry, close and replace Slide Cap for storage.■ Wash with cold or tepid water.
■ Use only neutral or mild soap. Soaps high in acid or alkaline content may damage product material.
■ Do NOT wash with alcohol or other cleaners.
■ Please ensure the product is completely clean and dry before storing to help avoid mold and other build-up.
- Q: What should I use for lubrication with the FLIP HOLE?
- A: The FLIP HOLE includes two sample pouches of TENGA HOLE LOTION [REAL]. We recommend using TENGA HOLE LOTION for further uses. Please note that while the material of the interior (TPE) should be compatible with other water-based lubricants, we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur from third-party lubricants.Oils and silicone-based lubricants should not be used, as these can damage the material.
- Q: How should I lubricate the FLIP HOLE?
- A: Flip the item open and apply lotion to both halves, ensuring to cover every detail – insufficient lubrication can cause discomfort. Lubricating the insertion point before use will also allow for smoother entry.
- Q: What are the size and properties of the FLIP HOLE?
- A: Insertion Depth: Approx. 15cm, Insertion Width: Approx. 4.5cm, Hard-cased (No Stretch), Reusable, Sample pouches of lotion included
- Q: What materials are used to make the FLIP HOLE?
- A: Case and Slide Cap: PC, Internal Sleeve: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), Lotion: HOLE LOTION [REAL] (Red) Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, EDTA-2Na, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Cocoate, Fragrance
- Q: How should I dispose of the FLIP HOLE?
- A: Waste separation and recycling will differ according to region, so please refer to your local guidelines for further details on how to dispose of items made with the materials listed above.
- Q: Are there fake or counterfeit TENGA items out there?
- A: Currently there are a number of counterfeit TENGA items on the market. While they may look very similar to authentic TENGA products, the quality is far inferior and may even be dangerous to use.